English and Maths for All
Certificated English & Maths – whether you are employed or looking for work
- Improve vital English and Maths skills
- Gain a valuable qualification
- Progress into work or education
Our government funded English and Maths courses develop a range of everyday Maths and English/communication skills and provide valuable certification to support career progression and entry into further or higher education.
These courses are available for learners regardless of whether they are in work or unemployed.
The courses are certificated with nationally-recognised Functional Skills certificates from Entry Level to Level 1 and 2. The level studied by each learner depends on their previous achievement and current ability and is assessed through a short Initial Assessment (IA).
Our English & Maths courses are available in three different formats:
- Classroom courses for unemployed learners (East London, Hertfordshire, East Midlands, Greater Manchester, North East).
- Flexible learning programme for employed learners – you will need to be within reach of a Best Practice learning centre (East London, Hertfordshire, East Midlands, Greater Manchester, North East).
- In-company courses for employers with a group of 8 or more – with tutor-led workshops, over a period of 8-10 weeks.
To be eligible for government funding, you must be 19 or over. You must be a UK or EU citizen or have indefinite leave to remain in the UK. Learners will be ineligible if they have previously achieved a GCSE grade A* to C in the subject.
For further information or to discuss your eligibility for government funding, please contact us: