Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading
More than 30% of employed people in the UK are unhappy at work and 7% say they dislike their current job. The main reason for these figures is that employees are frustrated with poor management in the workplace.
All businesses need good leaders in order to be successful and an effective team leader makes sure that their team is happy and motivated within the workplace.
This qualification provides you with the key knowledge and skills that will be needed to work in a team leading role and be an effective team leader.
- Qualification gained: NCFE Level 2 Certificate
- Place of study: Learn at work or home
- Type of course: Online distance learning course
- Course duration: 10 to 16 weeks.
What you will learn
This course is split into 8 manageable units:
Unit 1: Principles of team leading
Unit 2: Understand business
Unit 3: Understand how to communicate work-related information
Unit 4: Understand how to manage performance and conflict in the workplace
Unit 5: Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
Unit 6: Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
Unit 7: Understand health and safety procedures in the workplace
Unit 8: Understand how to develop and deliver a presentation
- A flexible distance learning course
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Improve your skills and career opportunities
- Study online - either at work or at home
- Study at your own pace - whenever it suits you
- We will assign a personal tutor to give you the support you need