Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
81% of customers would be willing to pay more in order to receive superior customer service.
The role of customer service is becoming more and more vital to a successful business. This qualification will push you that level further in meeting the demands of the customer and developing and improving in a customer service role.
After successfully completing the course, you will receive a nationally recognised qualification in this subject area which can enhance your CV and boost career prospects and opportunities.
- Qualification gained: NCFE Level 3 Certificate
- Place of study: Learn at work or home
- Type of course: Online distance learning course
- Course duration: 10 to 16 weeks.
Full tutor and customer service support will be provided throughout the course.
What you will learn
This course is split into 7 manageable units:
Unit 1: Understand the customer service environment
Unit 2: Principles of business
Unit 3: Understand how to resolve customers' problems and complaints
Unit 4: Understand customers and customer retention
Unit 5: Understand how to monitor customer service interactions and feedback
Unit 6: Understand how knowledge resources and service partnerships are used to support customer service delivery
Unit 7: Understand equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- A flexible distance learning course
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Improve your skills and career opportunities
- Study online - either at work or at home
- Study at your own pace - whenever it suits you
- We will assign a personal tutor to give you the support you need