Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
Do you want to pursue a career in the business industry, or simply want to gain more knowledge about administrative responsibilities and services to benefit your personal life or current career? If you answered yes to any of the above, this course is perfect for you.
UK employers have recently reported a shortage in the amount of skilled business and administration staff, despite more than four and a half million people already working in this sector. This figure is expected to rise in the coming years as the shortage of skills needs to be filled.
Have you got what it takes to provide the crucial everyday support that organisations need in order to run their business, meet their targets and be successful? Well, this qualification provides you with a thorough understanding of all the aspects of a business administration role, which could enable you to progress within a business environment or pursue a career in the sector.
Completing this course can get you recognised and put you in line for professional development, and is a fantastic addition to your CV when applying for new jobs!
- Qualification gained: NCFE Level 2 Certificate
- Place of study: Learn at work or home
- Type of course: Online distance learning course
- Course duration: 10 to 16 weeks.
Full tutor and customer service support will be provided throughout the course.
What you will learn
This course is split into 7 manageable units:
Unit 1: Principles of providing administrative services
Unit 2: Principles of business document production and information management
Unit 3: Understand communication in a business environment
Unit 4: Understand employer organisations
Unit 5: Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
Unit 6: Understand how to carry out business administration tasks
Unit 7: Understand how to prepare text
- A flexible distance learning course
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Improve your skills and career opportunities
- Study online - either at work or at home
- Study at your own pace - whenever it suits you
- We will assign a personal tutor to give you the support you need