Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
More than 80% of business leaders in the UK believe customers are not only the biggest pressure point for businesses, but are also the most influential drivers of change.
Effective customer service is crucial when developing a successful working business. This qualification will enable you to gain knowledge and develop existing skills around this vital and engaging service.
After successfully completing the course, you will receive a nationally recognised qualification in this subject area which can enhance your CV and boost career prospects and increase opportunities.
- Qualification gained: NCFE Level 2 Certificate
- Place of study: Learn at work or home
- Type of course: Online distance learning course
- Course duration: 10 to 16 weeks.
Full tutor and customer service support will be provided throughout the course.
What you will learn
This course is split into 7 manageable units:
Unit 1: Principles of customer service and delivery
Unit 2: Understand customers
Unit 3: Understand employer organisations
Unit 4: Understand how to communicate with customers
Unit 5: Understand how to handle customer information
Unit 6: Understand how to resolve problems and deliver customer service to challenging customers
Unit 7: Understand how to develop customer relationships
- A flexible distance learning course
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Improve your skills and career opportunities
- Study online - either at work or at home
- Study at your own pace - whenever it suits you
- We will assign a personal tutor to give you the support you need