English Functional Skills
Functional Skills are nationally recognised qualifications that give recognition for everyday skills.
Our English course is delivered as an online programme which will help you develop vital skills. It is available from Entry Level to Level 1 and Level 2.
- Qualification gained: NCFE Functional Skills in English
- Place of study: Learn at work or home
- Type of course: Online distance learning course
- Assessment: Invigilated test + practical assessment
- Course duration: 6 to 20 weeks.
Full tutor and customer service support will be provided throughout the course.
What you will learn
Taking part in discussions
Communicating using appropriate language
Identifying main points from a text
Understanding and comparing different types of text
Distinguishing fact and opinion
Responding by email and letter
Writing for different purposes
Using appropriate style and tone
Formal and informal language
Planning your writing
Using correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- A flexible distance learning course
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Improve your skills and career opportunities
- Study at work or at home
- Study at your own pace - whenever it suits you
- We will assign a personal tutor to give you the support you need