Short courses for Customer Service and Contact Centres
Everything is flexible.
Just tell us about the issues you face and how you want things to improve – and we'll work with you to design a programme that's exactly right for you!
Course content may include:
- Key service attitudes
- Why customer service is important
- Understanding customers and customer expectations
- Customer types
- Communication barriers
- Communication skills and styles
- Why the telephone is different
- Telephone skills
- Vital skills in the call centre / contact centre
- Professional tone and manner
- How to build customer rapport
- Empathy and trust
- Going the extra mile
- Dealing with difficult and emotional customers
- Dealing with the 'person' as well as the 'problem'
- Questioning and listening skills
- The real causes of frustration and anger
- Reliability vs responsiveness
- Balancing customers and the organisation
Just click on the button below and we'll contact you to arrange a confidential discussion.